Hull Science Festival – 2016 – was the biggest and best yet!
- 2 days
- 18 crocheted organisms
- 7 science shows and 23 workshops
- 35 exhibits (including Siemens, C4Di, Spencer group, RB, UTCs, and East Riding Council) in 1000 square meters of marquee.
- DNA extracted from 3kg of bananas.
- Over 60Kg of confectionary used to make models of DNA and miles of flexible chocolate.
- Visited by 300 primary school children and 450 secondary school children from across the Humber region.
- 1382 bean bag throws in the statistics demonstrations.
- And not a single sandwich left in the Union Shop!
Many thanks to everyone who took part, and here’s looking forward to even greater things next year.